SCG has the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) expertise to develop a structured, consistent, and continuous risk management process across an entire organization. We incorporate a broad scope of stakeholders and enterprise elements, to cover organizational risks, mitigation strategies, as well as written policies and procedures to better understand and address material risks.
We focus on reducing your exposure by:
- Aligning risk appetite in evaluating strategic alternatives, setting objectives, and developing mechanisms to manage related risks;
- Enhance client’s; reputational, market and business risk response decisions capabilities;
- Establishing tools and methods to manage operational and cross-enterprise risks; and
- Identifying and proactively realizing opportunities to improve the deployment of working capital.
- Risk Management, training, workshops and implementation in Healthcare;
- Implementation of COSO ERM, ISO 31000, BS 25999, CSA Z1600 and ISO 22301;
- Implementation of Corporate and Medical Clinics ERM plans;
- Owner’s representative monitoring construction risk management; and
- Financial risk assessment and mitigation strategies in Healthcare, Defence and Manufacturing.